1. Click on the "Sell" button to list your items on Elanic.2. You can now either take a picture of the product or upload the picture from your phone's gallery. You can also upload multiple pictures of the same item and click on the "Red" button to go to the next page.
3.Click the picture of the product from different angles to give a clear view of your item. You can add a maximum of 5 pictures.
4. Enter the Title, pricing, and category of your product.
5. Once done, you will be directed to the "Confirm details" page. You can now select the various sizes and colors of your product which we term as variants. This helps the buyer to understand about the availability of the different colors and sizes.
6. After selecting the variants, select store and click on the arrow at the right of the page.
It's time to update your stock.
7. The stock will be auto-updated as 1 for all the variants and you can edit the same according to the availability.
8. You can change the price of the products based on the sizes and colors. Editing the product price, in turn, will change your earnings as well.
9. click on the Camera icon to upload pictures based on the available colors for your item.
How to make a variant unavailable on the app?
We also give you the convenience to make a specific variant unavailable on the application.
You can now submit your listings and your product will go live on the app within 2-3 working hours.